Saturday, February 1, 2014

This Week at Boy Meets Girl Meets Home

Hello!

Today I'm beginning a new series on the blog today.  I love to see bits of other blogger's live through photos- the kinds of real moments that you aren't necessarily going to write a full post on.  Every week, I'll be featuring some photos from my week that show day to day life here.


I'm working on two new paintings- one for our gallery wall and one for my friend's home.  I began those this week by gessoing over some old canvases to prime them.


We had a great dinner on Tuesday.  I'm still adjusting the recipe a little bit and should be posting it in the Instagramming in the Kitchen series in a few weeks.  I'm trying to add more Paleo meals into our diet; this dinner of roast beef, carrots, and sweet potatoes is a great way to do that. 


This week, the Southeast got quite a bit more snow than normal.  We were hit with over eight inches of it in Norfolk, which shut down the city for two days.


We took loads of snowy walks with Wicket, who loved jumping in the big drifts.  Here's one of the holly bushes that borders our apartment building covered in snow.


While life was pretty much back to normal in Norfolk on Friday, Jon and I still had work cancelled that day, and we loved sleeping in with our sweet Wicket, who never says no to hitting the snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment